Flowserve Corporation Sr. Sourcing Engineer in 900002, China
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
1) Develop new suppliers and integrate with existing suppliers to constantly optimize supply base.
2) Coordinate with global supply chain team for new supplier audit and qualification process.
3) Work with new suppliers for RFQ and clarify technical and quality requirements to suppliers properly.
4) Localize parts to reduce cost and delivery lead time.
5) Follow up sample process until the sample approval.
6) Annual price reduction in order to achieve the company's profits.
7) Handle quality issues associated with new parts or new process.
8) Long term agreement negotiation and set up with key vendors.
9) Other tasks assigned by manager.
1) Bachelor degree in casting or mechanics related field.
2) At least 5 years casting or machining parts sourcing experience.
1) Experiences in ERP system.
2) Experience in technical standard and manufacturing process of sand casting and investment casting.
3) Thorough understanding of mechanical drawings and machining process.
4) Good knowledge of GDT.
5) Strong knowledge of ISO9001 quality system.
Job Posting Category Logistics
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 15%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible Yes
Req ID 35614BR