Flowserve Corporation Precision Assembler in Addison, Illinois
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Safe operation of machine and tools.
• Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling pumps and components.
• Perform any assembly-type functions using hand or power tools.
• Operate equipment needed to perform the job.
• Strict adherence to standard work.
• Assist team members in other areas if needed to meet daily production goals.
• Assist in problem solving and continuous improvement.
• Ability to communicate.
· Good mechanical ability and manual dexterity essential (able to stand for long periods of time)
· Able to lift up to 50 pounds at varying frequencies
· Capable of adhering to Standard Work
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Desire for personal development and growth
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Must have a strong work ethic and be able to follow proper safety procedures and guidelines
Prior manufacturing experience preferred
Desire for personal development and growth
Must have strong work ethic and be able to follow proper safety procedures and guidelines.
Job Posting Category Operations
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 0%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 36177BR