Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Bangalore, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Performs tasks associated with completing General arrangement drawing for linear, rotary control valves, valve automation and other accessories.
Provides engineering and technical support to other departments.
Applies established global and local Flowserve standards.
Meets deadlines on assigned tasks and projects.
Generates bills of material, assembly and manufacturing drawings.
Provides assistance/support to manufacturing and assists in Continuous Improvement Process(CIP) efforts.
BE / BTECH in Mechanical / Production / Foundry engineering.
Minimum 2 years of experience in Valve Industry.
1) Knowledge and experience in Control Valve, Butterfly Valve or Ball valve.
2) Knowledge and experience in Linear & Rotary Actuator design.
3) Knowledge & hands on experience in Solidworks, & AutoCAD or Inventor, GD&T.
4) Knowledge in international standard like ASTM, ASME, API, DIN/EN, & BS.
Hands on experience in Valve design calculation.
1) Experience in Solidworks, AutoCAD, CFD, FEA
2) Bill of Material and manufacturing knowledge is an added advantage.
Job Posting Category Engineering/R&D
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 5%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible Yes
Req ID 35526BR