Flowserve Corporation Supervisor, Engineering in Bangalore, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Design and development of Triple Offset and Double Offset Butterfly Valves.
· Meets deadlines on assigned tasks and projects.
· Additional responsibility would include design and development of Linear and Rotary Control valves.
· Applies established global and local Flowserve standards.
· Lead Team of Engineers to complete Order engineering and Production engineering support. (Design and BOM).
· Training Engineers and co-ordinate the design & development activities with other departments.
· Establish good engineering practices to improve the engineering process.
Support other departments on Technical Queries.
· Minimum 8 years of experience in Design & Development of Industrial valves.
· Knowledge & Experience in design & development of High performance or Triple offset butterfly valves.
· Experience in Linear or Rotary valve design will be an added advantage.
· Hands on experience in Solidworks CAD tool.
· Hands on experience in any FEA & CFD tool. (Preferrably Solidworks or Ansys)
Hands on experience in DFMEA concepts.
BE / BTECH/ME/MTech in Mechanical/Production Engineering
Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Valve design
Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Creative thinker, vibrant.
Good Team Player
Job Posting Category Engineering/R&D
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 5%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Req ID 35531BR