Flowserve Corporation Welder in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
•Must be proficient in welding with MIG, TIG and stick in materials such as 300 & 400 series stainless steels, Inconel and a variety of steels
•Must have experience in set up and utilization of rotary positioners
•Weld repair castings defects to restore casting integrity
•Complete fit restoration on inside & outside diameters as well as shoulders and faces •Follow weld procedures as required, including pre-heats and post weld heat treats
•Heat treat and anneal parts by method of Lucifer oven and document results
•Complete hardness checks and document results
•Maintain welder continuity logs in an online SharePoint site
•Complete weld touch up in various areas of the facility using portable welder
•Complete fabrications of both plate and tube stock
•High School diploma or equivalent
•Minimum of three (3) years welding experience.
•Ability to read and follow route sheets/Blue Prints.
•Work well with people.
•High level of organization skills.
Demonstrates a good working knowledge of welding equipment functions and servicing.
• Works closely with other welders to provide technical assistance for tooling related issues.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of the process flow of parts through the manufacturing /repair process. Demonstrates good knowledge of welding procedures for each material application.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of processes necessary to complete all assigned task within the production schedule and routing time.
• Capable of reading prints and drawings.
• Demonstrates an advanced ability to communicate all manufacturing processes to peers and supervisors Work overtime as required.
Job Posting Category Operations
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 0%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 37046BR