Flowserve Corporation Applications Engineer - FCO China Commercial Operations in Beijing, China
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
This position is to support FCO China business target and work with NPP sales team to achieve booking plans.
1) Ensure to follow all related FLS policies including Export Compliance, FCPA, the use of FLS standards, worldwide T&C’s, travel request approval process, commercial terms and other similar initiatives as directed by Flowserve FCO management.
2) Work with Project Management, Product Management, Marketing, Supply Chain, Sales and Operations as one integrated and collaborative team to achieve booking target.
3) Consistently deliver the most technically sound and competitive quotations in a timely manner.
4) Handle MRO inquiries/quotations/orders follow of NPP industry.
5) Assist sales team to prepare the bidding documents of NPP projects.
6) Translation of BU’s qualification documents to Chinese NPP customers.
7) Assist BU’s project team on shipping documents preparation and make sure all the shipping documents we provided to customers are correct.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering related educational background.
At least 5 years relevant working experience in manufacturing industry or chemical industry.
Preferably with a background working in Valve Company.
Good communication skill in Terms and Conditions negotiation.
Positive work attitude and good team player.
Proficiency in writing and oral English.
Able to travel as requested.
Job Posting Category Sales
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 10%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Req ID 36122BR