Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Bengaluru, IndianaIndia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Maintain Product Content and Data in Performance!NXT Sizing and Selection Application and Manuals.
· Interact with Engineering Systems team and other stakeholders to review, elaborate, analyze and document the requirements (including user interface, functional, and non-functional requirements)
· Takes ownership of customer concerns, provides a timely response, and delivers high quality solutions for engineering systems and tools.
· Help programmers during system development by preparing and providing test cases, flowcharts, Data Flow Diagram, Requirement documents, data etc.
· Prepare Statement of Work, Functional Requirement Document etc. against a Change Requests / Enhancements / Bugs.
· Monitor Product related issues reported in Performance!NXT Tracker and ensure these are resolved appropriately.
· Support periodical releases and Emergency Bug fixes and Co-ordinate with Performance!NXT Software and Helpdesk team.
· Co-ordinate with Performance!NXT development consultant and make available the information required by them on time.
· Document Product Data, Rules and Pricing and validate with Product Managers/Subject Matter Expert and maintain the records as per defined standards.
· Test Changes to Performance!NXT before Release to Production.
· Learn consistently and share the best practices and knowledge to the team members.
· Conduct Performance!NXT and related tool training to global users.
· Preferred knowledge in Performance! NXT application.
· Experience working with all management levels by partnering/interfacing with business leaders.
· Achieve and maintain high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
· Desire for a challenging work environment.
· Good Interpersonal and Communication (Both Verbal and written) Skills.
· Good Team Player.
· Adapt quickly to changing business and customer needs.
· Awareness in VBA scripting and a flavor to read software codes and capacity to correlate software codes with issues.
· Bachelors Degree / Diploma in Mechanical engineering or Equivalent with minimum 2 years of
experience in Control Valves in Application Engineering.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: