Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Bengaluru, IndianaIndia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Preferred knowledge in the development of Control Valve Sizing and selection Application.
· Knowledge of C#.net WinForms , MVC , .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, n-Tier Design, Web Development, C, C++, VB, RDBMS, T-SQL, SDLC, SVN(Version Control) / TFS.
· Familiarity with current technologies.
· Strong software development and testing skills.
· Fast learner, able to work independently within a team.
· Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
· Ability to rapidly absorb and implement new technologies and procedures.
· Customer focused and able to respect deadlines.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Develop, maintain and document Custom Software Application for control valve sizing and selection.
· Interact with product management personnel to review, elaborate, analyze and document system requirements (including user interface, functional, and non-functional requirements).
· Write well designed, testable and efficient code by effectively following full lifecycle software development.
· Identifying, Reporting, troubleshooting, debugging and monitoring defects in designated application code.
· Strictly adhere to the quality White Box testing while coding.
· Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code and sharing this and other technical knowledge with the team.
· Support periodical releases and Emergency Bug fixes of software by working closely with Product Engineering and Helpdesk team.
· Provide work status to the Development Manager.
Continually update technical knowledge and skills and also investigate new technologies
· Engineering Degree in Software Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent with a sound knowledge in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
· Minimum 1 Year experience in Commercial C#.net WINFORMS development with a good knowledge in OOPs.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: