Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Bengaluru, IndianaIndia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Knowledge of
o Programming language : C++, VC++, C#, SQL, XML, EDDL
o Concepts : OOPS, COM (MFC/ATL), .NET(WPF/WCF)
o Software Tools: TFS, Subversion, MS-SQL
o Industrial Communication Protocols: HART, Foundation Fieldbus, PROFIBUS, MODBUS
o Technology: FDT 1.2, FDT2.0, OPC and FDI(Optional)
· Knowledge of distributed control systems and/or programmable logic controllers.
· Knowledgeable in microprocessor architecture, peripherals, and related analog/digital circuitry.
· Fast learner, able to work independently within a team.
· Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
· Customer focused and able to respect deadlines.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Implement design strategies that will economically meet the specifications for proposed new products, as defined in Market Requirements Document.
· Preparing design documents, artifacts, work products.
· Develop, test, and debug software code using contemporary tools and techniques.
· Work in all phases of software development lifecycle.
· Work independently with minimal supervision.
· Work with senior-level engineers who will provide guidance on the tasks.
· Continually update technical knowledge and skills and also investigate new technologies.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information technology, Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Electrical or Instrumentation.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in Software system development for Industrial Automation Domain like smart transmitters and final control elements
o Development of FDT/DTM application
o OPC Client/Server application
o Device Drivers for Network Interfaces
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: