Flowserve Corporation International Credit & Collections Analyst in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
To analyze and control risk management of accounts receivable by identifying, measuring and making decisions on operation or enterprise risks for the organization. The position combines business acumen with significant financial perspective to prevent, diminish or eliminate the possibility of loss or reduced profits to the company.
· Responsible for the evaluation and management of credit worthiness and approval limits for new and existing customers.
· Collection of open accounts receivable within area of responsibility to meet or exceed corporate goals and specified metrics.
· Communicate regularly with company associates and customers in order to maintain AR status within specified terms.
· Identify disputed invoices and short payments promptly and communicate to respective site associate for resolution.
· Evaluate, recommend and communicate credit holds to company associates and customers when necessary.
· Maintain account portfolio and manage to company expectations and metrics.
· Ensure compliance with company Credit Management Policy & Procedure as well as audit requirements.
· Provide support, direction & training on international letters of credit to site associates as needed.
· Complete all reports timely and accurately as required.
· Participate in meetings and travel as necessary.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, International Business or relevant field preferred.
· Minimum 5 years international credit & collection experience in manufacturing environment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Strong working knowledge of letters of credit, Incoterms, bank guarantees, trade/export functions, bonds & liens as well as contract review of terms & conditions.
· Experience working with freight forwarders & banks to insure compliance with order requirements.
· Solid analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong work ethic with effective organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to identify potential financial risk using variety of resources and provide workable solutions to reduce or eliminate.
· Able to work as a team player to meet department goals.
Job Posting Category Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 5%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible Yes
Country United States of America
Req ID 35228BR