Flowserve Corporation Precision Assembler in Boothwyn, Pennsylvania
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for a motivated Precision Assembler in our Boothwyn, PA facility. The successful candidate will assemble, disassemble, repair, clean and inspect valves. Operation of assembly tools and equipment for performance of all test requirements and troubleshooting. Know and understand all SPP’s and maintenance bulletins that pertain to all valves required to be assembled in this position.
· Proper installation of valve accessories; perform testing where capable skills have been developed.
· Resolve/trouble shoot issues within assembly
· Participate in continuous improvement activities as asked/needed and comply with all Flowserve policies and procedures
· This position requires a general depth of knowledge of all valve assemblies.
· May be required to train other employees on valve assemblies and testing
· Willing to learn and move to other assembly areas as asked or needed.
The position is first shift, 8:00am to 4:30pm, with the flexibility of overtime and weekend availability required .
High School Diploma or equivalent
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have a valid driver’s license
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Have a complete set of hand and pneumatic tools
Understand blue prints and schematics
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Boothwyn, Pennsylvania US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: