Flowserve Corporation 2nd Shift Machinist in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
CNC Machinist (2 nd shift).
The successful incumbent will work in the Impeller Cell and report to the 2nd Shift Plant Supervisor with In-Direct reporting to the Plant Manufacturing Manager. Must be able to efficiently and effectively set up and operate CNC lathes and mills. Complete set-ups on a variety of turned parts and castings. Knowledge of layout and set up of castings and raw material. Machine parts to close tolerances (.001”) from raw material and/or castings in the most efficient manner while understanding safety and quality requirements. Ability to program using conversational controls such as Mazatrol.
· Complete set-ups on a variety of machined parts, including impeller and turned parts
· Program parts as required to machine to drawing specifications
· G CODE Programming is preferred
· Conversational programming is a plus
· Operate/machine parts as required to meet drawing specifications
The knowledge and skill to utilize overhead cranes safely is a plus
· Create/Edit and prove programs created
· Complete own set-ups
· Machine parts within drawing tolerances
· Adjust speeds and feeds to maximize machining productivity
· Work overtime as required
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Computer literate.
· Minimum of five (5) years machining experience.
· Ability to read and follow route sheets/Blue Prints.
· Work well with people.
· Product/Process knowledge.
· Self –Starter.
· High level of organization skills.
Primary Posting Location:
Bridgeville, Pennsylvania US
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
2nd Shift Machinist
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: