Flowserve Corporation Handifinisher/Balancer 2nd Shift in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Identify hand dressing, polishing and under-filing needs as per drawings.
· Statically and dynamically balance impellers.
· May include hydro-testing, bi-metal and lapping of casings.
· Daily use of air tools to remove material from castings in a high precision manner.
· May include light machining on Engine Lathes and Drill Presses.
· Other duties may be required.
REQUIRES ABILITY TO:
Understand the product and process flow of specific department.
Establish and maintain open lines of communications with all associates.
Good time management and organizational skills.
Able to handle work accurately and swiftly under tight time constraints.
Take the initiative and ownership for their area.
Able to resolve problems quickly.
Work overtime hours as needed, including weekends.
Possess a strong mechanical aptitude.
High School diploma or equivalent
Ability to read and follow route sheets/Blue Prints.
· Computer literate.
· Work well with people.
· Strong communication skills.
· Self –Starter.
· High level of organization skills.
Job Posting Category Operations
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 0%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 37095BR