Flowserve Corporation Manager, Supply Chain in Chesapeake, Virginia
Responsible for site supply chain management including purchasing and demand management.
Effectively lead and manage personnel as measured by safety, performance, turnover, and employee development.
Develop and managing a supply base to deliver quality products on time at a globally competitive price and to drive supplier performance improvements.
Develop and implement process improvements across the business operations, predominately focused on supply chain.
Plan annual direct material spend targets, leverage volume and drive negotiations aligned to supplier strategy and savings targets.
Drive a high performing culture ensuring all employees have SMART objectives and accountabilities identified in their PMP. Establish team goals by reviewing job and performance expectations regularly and providing formal/informal feedback continuously.
Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner consistent with the FLS Code of Business Conduct.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a supervisory/leadership role within a manufacturing environment
· Have sound understanding of
· Strong Leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Proven interpersonal and communication skills required. Ability to drive change, hold employees accountable, and experience in collaborating with internal customers to reach production goals.
· Must be able to multitask and work in a production environment that has multiple product changeovers
· Proven experience in coaching and developing teams ensuring departmental goals of safety, quality, production, and costs are met while maintaining an atmosphere of trust and positive morale.
· Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office
· Excellent organization and prioritization skills
· Proven experience and application of safety procedures resulting in a safe working environment for employees
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Manager, Supply Chain
Primary Posting Location:
Chesapeake, Virginia US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
United States of America
Auto req ID: