Flowserve Corporation Inspector in Coimbatore, IndianaIndia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· DME with 3/4 yrs. of experience in quality control department.
· Experience in customer handling and offering inspection with respect to Inspection test plan, GA drawing, CS drawing is required.
· NDT level II (Dye penetrant testing, Magnetic particle testing, Radiography testing, Ultrasonic testing) and Visual inspection(preferable)
· Knowledge in casting quality required.
· Knowledge in MS-Office required.
· Preference from Valve/pump industry.
· Candidate with good communication preferable.
Offering All documents as per QAP to customer after coordinating with inter departments and closing all documentation queries.
To get Inspection release note from Customer (IRN ) by involving with stakeholders addressing all queries.
Supporting for Critical bought out (seal system, motors, Lube oil system, turbine) inspection.
This position will support the quality inspection activities in compliance to the quality standards and customer specifications and report to the Quality Supervisor.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: