Flowserve Corporation Accounts Payable Supervisor in Debrecen, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor who will be based in Debrecen, Hungary, and will be part of the start-up of a Shared Service center for our $4.5B global U.S.-based company. As part of our long-term vision for the Flowserve Shared Service model, the Debrecen facility may potentially accommodate up to 400 employees over the next 3-5 years. This center will serve the North American and EMEA regions. Scope of work of the center will be Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Record to Report and other functions. The Accounts payable group is expected to grow to around 100 people
• Bachelor's Degree required, finance degree or Business degree preferred
• 4-8 years’ experience is required, (2+ years in a Shared Service manager role)
• Some experience in the ramp-up phase or significant growth of a service center.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people.
• Ability to cultivate effective relationships with partners
• Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills in English.
• Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
• Attract and develop a team to manage the start-up and transition phase and then mature into a high performance group over time.
• Supervise a team of 6-10 accounts payable professionals in day to day work.
• Help develop a group environment and culture that supports the attraction and retention of quality talent.
• Ensure a quality and timely on-boarding and transition of work from US and EU sites into the Shared Service center.
• Drive a culture of operational excellence, customer service and continuous improvement.
• Responsible for balancing workload and ensuring KPI targets are met for the team.
• Work cross functionally to ensure end-to-end processes work within the assigned region or sites.
• Maintain a good relationship with site leadership and procurement, to ensure a healthy service level.
Job Posting Category Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 25%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Req ID 37011BR