Flowserve Corporation Accounts Receivable Supervisor in Debrecen, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join a growing Shared Service Center for a $4.5Bn Global US based company. The center is based in Debrecen, Hungary and serves the North American and EMEA regions. It is expected to grow to around 400 people over the next few years.
You would have the opportunity to build a team from the ground up, travel abroad (Europe and United States) and work with SAP/S4 HANA among other ERP systems.
Our offices are located in a state-of-the-art location in a professional office park in the second biggest city of Hungary.
· Attract and develop a team to manage the start-up and transition phase. And then mature the team into a high performance group over time.
· Supervise a team of 6-10 accounts receivable professionals in day to day work.
· Help develop a group environment and culture that supports the attraction and retention of quality talent.
· Ensure a quality and timely on-boarding and transition of work from US and EU sites into the Shared Service Center.
· Drive a culture of operational excellence, customer service and continuous improvement.
· Responsible for balancing workload and ensuring KPI targets are met for the team.
· Work cross- functionally to ensure end-to-end processes work within the assigned region or sites.
· Maintain a good relationship with site leadership and sales to ensure the highest service level.
· Supervise a team for the following processes or subset of Collections Process, Cash Application, Dispute Management, credit limits and customer master records.
· Bachelor's Degree required, finance degree or business degree preferred
· At least 1-3 years’ experience is required in a Supervisor/ Team Leader role at a multinational company
· SAP or Oracle experience preferred
· Some experience in the ramp-up phase or significant growth of a service center
· Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people
· Ability to cultivate effective relationships with partners
· Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills in English; third language skill is a plus
· Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
Job Posting Category Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 15%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible Yes
Req ID 35608BR