Flowserve Corporation Associate Accounts Payable Accountant - French Speaking in Debrecen, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for a junior French speaking candidate to become part of the start-up of a Shared Service Center for a $4.5Bn Global US based company. The center will ramp up to 400 people over a 3 year period and will be based in Debrecen, Hungary. This center will service the North American and EMEA regions. Scope of work of the center will be Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Record to Report and some other functions.
• Bachelor's Degree (or in progress) required.
• 0-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience.
• Some prior part time work or intern experience.
• Good general software skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
• Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
• Sort, code and match invoices
• Process vendor invoices up for payment
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Maintain vendor files
• Assist with month end closing
Job Posting Category Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 25%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible Yes
Req ID 35464BR