Flowserve Corporation General Manager in Debrecen, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for an experienced Site Director to lead the start-up of a Shared Service center for a $4 Bn Global US based company. The center will ramp up to 400 people over a 3 year period and will be based in Debrecen, Hungary. This center will service the North American and EMEA region. Scope of work will be Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Record to Report and some other functions. The GM will report to the VP, Global Shared Services in Dallas Texas.
· Be a Key leader for the Global Shared Services organization.
· Craft the vision for the EU center and develop a strategy to reach that vision.
· Develop a Service center environment and culture that supports the attraction and retention of quality talent.
· Attract and develop a leadership team to manage the start-up phase in conjunction with the Transition team.
· Build a culture of operational excellence, customer service and continuous improvement.
· Develop an operations team to support the on-going operation of the service center and meets specified KPI’s.
· Responsible for development and administration of annual budgets to attain business goals with operational stability.
· Develop, implement and maintain effective internal controls for the centers operations.
· Ensure the company operates in a manner consistent with company policies/philosophy, ethics and legal requirements.
· Partner with Global process owners to ensure the right talent is delivering the targets set for each team.
· Develop a site scorecard that ensures customer satisfaction and planned efficiency.
· Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree a plus, Finance degree or Business degree preferred
· 15+ years’ experience is required, (3+ years in a Shared Service director role)
· Experience in the ramp-up phase of a service center.
· Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people
· Demonstrate strategic outlook, with a broad mind-set, and thrives in a change environment.
· Ability to cultivate effective relationships with stakeholders.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills in English.
· Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
· Positive outlook and outgoing personality.
· Demonstrates executive presence and leadership strength.
· Act as role model for EU center’s leadership team in customer service and people management practices.
· Experience running large shared service organizations.
Job Posting Category Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 20%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Req ID 35747BR