Flowserve Corporation Manager, Commercial Operations in Houston, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The Commercial Operations Manager of Original Equipment Business - Seals and Systems - is responsible for leading the Inside Sales Team efforts within the AMSS OEM Seal Sales Organization for North and South America. This leadership role will ensure that all activities relative to the Seal and System area of the OEM Seals business are conducted in a professional, consistent and effective manner, while collaborating across all applicable stakeholders in both the AMSS platform and beyond.
The Inside Sales Supervisor duties include, but are not limited to:
· Develop Sales Strategy for Key Target Projects and Accounts for OE business, work with applicable counterparts/stakeholders to align resources, processes, and expectations in support of that strategy.
· Ensure that appropriate metrics are developed, measured and utilized to support Seals strategy, and optimize productivity.
· Ensure and drive global consistency within OEM Sales Team by working with AMSS leadership, and other applicable stakeholders.
· Act as the subject matter expert, and global center of excellence for Seals relative to the AMSS OEM business. Actively assist OE Sales with customer interface meetings and technical review meetings.
· Assist in the development, dissemination, and maintenance of all policies and procedures related to the OEM Seal Sales Team, including related training.
· Manage expenses and maintain a departmental budget within allocated plan in support of the AMSS P&L.
· Monitor and manage the productivity of all OE Seals quoting and support resources, while ensuring consistency in roles and activities globally. This position will report to the AMSS Global Commercial Operations Manager.
· BS Engineering degree (mechanical desired)
· 5-7 years of OEM commercial front-end and/or comparable sales/customer facing experience, within the seals/aftermarket/end-user organization preferred.
· Candidate should have a demonstrated pro-active behavior and ability to create and further develop this culture.
· Managerial and leadership experience background preferred with a proven record of encouraging a team oriented process.
· Experience and judgment to plan, organize and accomplish Projects/Proposals on time with effective team collaboration.
· Demonstrated knowledge of seal and systems, and the seal organization within AMSS.
· Excellent communication skills to conduct training sessions and communicate with the customer.
· Strong computer skills to include MS Office.
· Experience in coaching and directing others.
Job Posting Category Sales
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 15%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 35711BR