Flowserve Corporation Product Manager, Intelligent Performance Services in Houston, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Lead and direct Product Management & Marketing for all service offerings in the Global Solutions portfolio (Monitoring, Diagnostics & Reliability Service, Field Service, and Educational Services). Champion and lead teams to manage product life-cycle for the products and services in the portfolio to drive profitable growth of the Global Solutions business.
The Product Manager will oversee and direct all worldwide product management activities for aftermarket products & services related to the IPS family of products and services. The Product Manager will define and implement global strategies to drive increased profitability for those products within the AMSS target markets. The Product Manager will also be responsible for translating those strategies into actionable deliverables for either Product Development (PD), Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) for cost reduction, Pricing Strategies, Sales Enablement, or developing Marketing programs to support the portfolio. In so doing, the Product Manager will be responsible for coordinating the efforts of multiple sales, engineering/R&D, manufacturing, and supply chain resources in ensuring the objectives are reached.
• Business, information systems, or related engineering or technology degree required (Mechanical, Chemical, Manufacturing or Electrical).
• Software experience in either development, application, or commercial development.
• 7-10 years’ experience in product management, sales, or support of software enabled services in an industrial setting. Strong technical background, including management and responsibility for a technology (software & systems) department.
• Possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• MBA preferred, engineering & industrial business background preferred.
• Preference for those with experience in product management including; performing market segmentation, developing and implementing market approach plans, developing and implementing product roadmaps, managing product prices, evaluating product profitability, implementing global product support strategies, and identifying opportunities for product lifecycle events (launch, upgrade, replacement, retirement).
Job Posting Category Marketing
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 20%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 35335BR