Flowserve Corporation Business Analyst in IRVING, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The Senior Business Analyst will support Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Configure/Price/Quote (CPQ) and sales approval workflow systems. The analyst will be responsible for working closely with the business to design processes, define system requirements, conduct testing and implement solutions throughout the global organization. This role will serve as a liaison between the business and information technology departments; requiring constant communication with sales, commercial operations, product management and operations leaders.
Note: Flowserve locations other than Irving, TX will be considered
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline.
· 5+ years of experience working within a quotation, sales or related supporting function.
· Subject matter expertise in designing CPQ, account planning, territory management and/or master data management systems.
· Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and leadership skills with the ability to quickly build credibility, influence change and make recommendations to all levels.
· Strong analytic and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
· Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to multi-task, recognize interdependencies, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables.
· Demonstrated eagerness to learn complexities of our business and become subject matter expert for areas of focus.
· Strong facilitation skills with emphasis on coordinating and cultivating strong relationships with business partners; team player with the ability to solve issues that require coordination across functional areas.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
· Availability and willingness to occasionally work “off-hours” to support global associates in different time zones.
· Experience in the manufacturing industry.
· Project Management certification.
· Demonstrated ability to balance desire for standardization versus accommodating business process complexity and variation.
Job Posting Category Operations
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 10%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 35063BR