Flowserve Corporation Corporate Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) in IRVING, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Corporate Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
The Corporate Director of FP&A will report to the Vice President Finance and will lead a team of approximately 15 people.
The Corporate Director of FP&A will lead a team with a relentless focus on creating insight and actionable information to leadership through advanced analytics be they statistical analyses, parametric modeling, or scenario planning. The Director of FP&A will use data as a strategic asset to provide decision support in the areas of earnings guidance; liquidity management; bookings, revenue, profit and cash forecasting; investment allocation; operational productivity and efficiency; and customer, competitor, and market intelligence.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, strategic, people oriented leader. Someone with the mental agility to frame a strategic issue or problem, design the analytical approach to gain understanding, lead a high performing team through the analysis, and clearly and succinctly communicate the results of the analysis to Company leadership, the Board of Directors, and the external stakeholder community.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, or Accounting
· A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, with 3+ years in a leadership capacity.
· Highly evolved interpersonal skills and the ability and desire to interact effectively with the corporate leadership as well as throughout the global operating team.
· Demonstrated communication/presentation skills. The ability to translate technical or analytical outcomes into actionable business insights to the senior management team.
· Experience building and leading a dynamic and highly functioning team
· Engaged leader: takes personal accountability and demonstrates passion around coaching and developing the finance leaders of the future.
· Solid planning and organizing skills; strong project management skills
· Creative problem solver
· Demonstrated active listening skills
· Solid work ethic, genuine, participative, inquisitive
· Must be a proactive and detail-oriented individual capable of monitoring the financial systems and controls, and making the necessary changes to upgrade systems, policies and procedures
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing work environment
· Masters or Doctoral Degree in Economics, Business, Statistics, or Math Preferred
· Demonstrated skills in statistical analysis, parametric modeling, and scenario planning
· Experience in the Industrial market space
· Experience working for multi-national companies
· Experience as an operational finance leader of a division or product line
Job Posting Category Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 10%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible Yes
Country United States of America
Req ID 35229BR