Flowserve Corporation HRIS Analyst in IRVING, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
degree preferred and/or equivalent related work experience in HR or IS/IT.
• 5-7 years HR systems administration/support experience required. Experience
with in working with core HR systems in areas such as Talent Acquisition,
Onboarding, Learning Management, Performance Management, Workforce Management
and HRMS (Oracle EBS 12.1, preferred)
• Strong functional HR knowledge base required with firm understanding of HR
processes and data, especially as related to HR systems. Global HR experience
• Ability to plan, prioritize and propose actions within a broader strategic
• Experience with end user interaction as well as interfacing with multiple
organizational levels and subject matter areas as a consultant on system
design and use.
• Highly analytical mindset with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot and
resolve system issues.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with team
members to understand and develop technology solutions for business needs
related to HR.
• Organized, possesses strong time management skills and ability to
prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet established deadlines.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to adjust
messages for varied global audiences.
• Must possess strong ethical standards regarding the handling of
confidential information. Knowledge of global data protection laws a plus.
• Must possess advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
• Able to maintain quality and accuracy while working with multiple large
datasets and/or systems.
Primary liaison to strategic system owners, end users and HRIT for assigned
Business/technical requirements definition for system configurations and
• Interface design, modifications and monitoring
• End user set-up, maintenance and audits of system security
• Partner with HRIT and/or vendor to resolve system issues and continuously
• Partner with strategic system owners on related process design,
documentation, and system training
• User acceptance testing for enhancements and upgrades
• Resolution of help desk tickets within established service level agreements
• System data integrity
• Identify opportunities for automation, validation and self-service to
improve efficiency and data integrity of HR system processes.
• HR subject matter expert on core HR systems
• Participate as team lead or a core team member on projects and objectives
related to supported systems.
This position will act as the owner
and administrator of assigned core HR systems and processes. In addition,
the role will be assigned as the system lead and advisor in strategic initiatives/projects
for the HR function. HR system responsibilities
will include system configuration, interface modifications, security
maintenance and assessments of end-user outcomes to inform design, training and
resource materials. The successful candidate will partner with the strategic system
owner and will provide superior support to our global end-users to include
issue resolution and continuous improvement.
The position is a member of the HR
Systems & Solutions Team which encompasses the delivery of recurring
processes as well as strategic initiatives and technical project management for
the HR function. The position will report directly to the Manager, HR
Systems & Solutions.
• 5-7 years HR systems administration/support experience required. Experience with in working with core HR systems in areas such as Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Learning Management, Performance Management, Workforce Management and HRMS (Oracle EBS 12.1, preferred)
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
IRVING, Texas US
Job Posting Category:
United States of America
Auto req ID: