Flowserve Corporation Human Resources Representative in IRVING, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
This position impacts the global HR function through two primary channels.
This role will support project management capabilities within the HR function by acting as the designated project manager for specified projects including but not limited to the development and introduction of new HR programs, updates to HR systems used by our global employee and manager populations, and HR program design initiatives approved as part of the Company’s strategic planning process.
In addition, this role will have ongoing ownership of targeted annual HR processes including the global employee engagement survey, succession planning and talent planning. The position will partner closely with specialist design teams while being accountable for the preparation and execution of these processes with a focus on consistency, quality and accuracy to ensure a positive and consistent experience across the end user audience.
The position is a member of the HR Deployment Team which encompasses the delivery of recurring processes as well as initiative and project management for the HR function. The position will report directly to the Director, HR Program Deployment.
· Manage and coordinate the execution of identified global processes.
· Develop and apply tools, methodologies and other resource materials to enable recurring programs and processes to be delivered to the global Flowserve organization.
· Partner across key stakeholders to ensure that process design, planning and delivery achieves organizational goals and metrics including financial, time-based, and population targets.
· Develop a deep understanding of the Company’s HR systems and data. Incorporate these considerations into process design and planning and inform opportunities to improve data accuracy and utilization.
· Work with a continuous improvement mind set to identify opportunities to improve and simplify processes and programs to deliver enhanced outcomes, reductions in re-work and alignment to resourcing capacity.
· Assess programs and processes as well as the associated communication or training materials from an end user perspective to ensure understanding and alignment. Implement changes to further strategic objectives.
· Anticipate and resolve issues and barriers – managing appropriate escalation as needed – to ensure assigned objectives are completed on time and within agreed parameters.
· Act as a project manager or project team member for change initiatives including process, system or vendor reviews and implementation.
· A university degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field is preferred. Experience in lieu may be considered on an exception basis.
· Minimum of three (3) years of project or process management within a HR or business environment. Experience with global or multi-regional applications is preferred.
· Knowledge of foundational HR data, systems and processes.
· Strong capabilities with core software including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint or equivalent programs.
· Demonstrated experience partnering at multiple organizational levels and across remote teams. Experience with external vendor management is preferred.
· Excellent data management skills including the ability to audit, format, model and analyse large data sets.
· Process management, execution and improvement using documentation and tools to monitor activities and prioritize actions.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to modify approach and format based on target audience attributes.
· Collaboration across stakeholders to assess and synthesize needs and constraints.
· Demonstrated capability to lead change and transformation activities, thereby generating process improvements which lead to greater effectiveness and efficiency. Ability to incorporate core change management considerations into planning and communications.
· Comfortable working with foreign business environments, values diversity and must have strong interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity.
· Demonstrated ability to operate in a hands-on environment, yet see the big picture on a global basis
A university degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field is preferred.
Experience with global or multi-regional applications is preferred.
Job Posting Category Human Resources
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 0%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 35457BR