Flowserve Corporation Manager, Customer Product Systems in Irving, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Leads and directs technology team supporting our Monitoring & Reliability Service offerings in the Global Solutions portfolio. Manage and direct all systems and software supporting the Global Solutions services (IPS, Technology Advantage, DockTalk, Diagnostics Software, etc…) and global AM growth for Flowserve as required (Flowstar, Decoking Portal, etc..).
· Plans, schedules, and directs work of the Global Solutions technology department
· The Manager will insure the successful deployment and operation of software and systems to support customer contracts as required.
· Effectively project manages the onboarding of new customers to IPS Insight (Technology Advantage) platform to ensure projects are completed on-time and within budget. Continuously monitor performance of the system for the term of the contracts.
· Insure effective system deployment by collaborating with customers, FLS personnel, and other key decision makers to understand business requirements and required system configuration.
· Provide orientation and training to the AMSS organization and customers as required on the functionality of the IPS Insight (Technology Advantage) platform and other supported technologies.
· Execute test and infrastructure checks to insure secure and reliable system performance
· Develop and manage capacity plan for technology department, highlighting issues / concerns and make recommendations to insure performance objectives will be met
· Make recommendations on system and software strategies, development, maintenance and support, and cost effective measures to meet or exceed budget and operating goals
· Oversee the planning, design, and development of new applications and/or enhancements to existing applications.
· Prepare Technology Roadmaps for Monitoring, Diagnostics & Reliability Services (3 year plans with initiatives for next 1-3 years).
· Create charters for New Technology needs and aligned with Product Development as necessary to support the product plans.
· Provide technical support to Customers, Product Specialists and FLS End User Sales
· Effectively lead and manage technology team to include ongoing performance feedback, annual performance reviews and recognition, as well as future development.
· Manage technology department budget, including actual spend versus budget and headcount
· 7-10 years of experience with strong technical background, including management and responsibility for technology (software & systems) department.
· Comprehensive knowledge of internet, portal, enterprise data, data acquisition, system integration, and related infrastructure technologies
· Undergraduate degree in business information systems or related technology field required.
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams (Global Solution business leaders, global FLS sales & operations, IT, etc) to drive actions and deliver new products, and grow global business.
· Able to work effectively with high degrees of self-management, making decisions around priorities and delivering on commitments
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to work closely with customers, resolving customer issues and working effectively with key customer stakeholders.
· Proven success in leading a team to meet operational and strategic goals, including talent acquisition and development
· Solid project and resource management skills
· OTD, Service levels of systems and software, availability
· Establishment of technology roadmaps and progress on key initiatives, OTD of development initiatives
· Department expenses versus budget
Job Posting Category Marketing
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 20%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 35443BR