Flowserve Corporation Senior Financial Analyst in IRVING, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Assist the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team whose role is to provide accurate and timely reporting to the CEO, CFO, & COO as well as coordinate financial processes within the organization by working with various groups within Flowserve.
Responsible for the successful design, development and delivery of financial reports and data input templates using SAP Business Planning & Consolidations (BPC). Prepare financial analyses to support the analytical needs of executive management. Help ensure the transparency and accuracy of the company-wide forecast.
Also responsible for the ongoing administration and optimization of the Planning cube in BPC and streamlining different aspects of the system in order to ensure data integrity.
· Work with business owners to understand requirements and design financial reports in BPC
· Maintain financial reports and templates in SAP BPC; perform unit testing of BPC reports and templates
· Drive standardization in information requirements, format, and process throughout the business
· Coordinate with Divisional FP&A resources to drive consistency and best practice leverage across the organization
· Support company-wide monthly / quarterly standardized processes to enable timely, disciplined execution of internal and external reporting deliverables (Monthly Operating Reviews, Management Blue Book, etc.)
· Perform / assist with BPC Planning cube administration tasks for monthly forecasting and weekly Flash
· Coordinate BPC Planning cube master data and hierarchy maintenance with Consolidations team
· Work closely with the Consolidations team and FP&A to support BPC monthly close and forecast activities
· Support implementation of future phases of BPC
· 3 to 5 years of progressive financial / accounting and BPC / Hyperion HFM / Essbase experience
· Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple work streams and competing priorities
· Superior business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel)
· Finance or related degree and / or MBA preferred
· Superior communication and influencing skills
· Ability to efficiently deliver timely and accurate information
Job Posting Category Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 0%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 35456BR