Flowserve Corporation Senior Oracle Supply Chain Business Analyst in Irving, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
* Position Description
The Oracle Supply Chain Business Specialist is responsible for the successful delivery of Oracle ERP technology/process deliverables; specifically around Oracle's E-Business Suite for the PTP (Purchasing, I-Procurement, Accounts Payable, Inventory, I-Supplier, EB-Tax) and Planning(ASCP) Modules.
• BS degree preferred.
• 5 years’ experience in Oracle Discrete Manufacturing and Supply Chain implementations.
• 3 year experience in Purchasing, I-Procurement, Accounts Payable, Pricing, Inventory, I-Supplier, EB-Tax
• 3 year experience in hands on Oracle functional, support and configuration.
• Good knowledge of ATP and ASCP processes and functionality
• Experience in AIM methodology.
. Working experience with SQL and any other reporting tool will be an advantage
• Candidates should have at least 3 full life cycles with hands-on configuration experience in multiple modules.
• Preferred candidates will have Oracle Certification.
• Excellent communication skills.
• 8+ years of Oracle Apps experience.
The Oracle Specialist will provide Oracle functional and configuration knowledge and manage Key User relationships within the context of the individual role. Responsibilities include documenting requirements and actively participating in design, configuration and testing of Oracle R12 implementation projects.
Oracle North America team helps our Industrial & Engineered Pump, Seal and Valves Manufacturing Facilities solve their most complex business and technical issues. As an Oracle Specialist, you will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to our North American Footprint. This means enhancing the current footprint and doing implementations to add sites to the existing footprint. You will learn valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities.
• 8+ years of Oracle Apps experience
Job Posting Category Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 10%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 36012BR