Flowserve Corporation R&D Engineer in Itzehoe, DelawareGermany
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Academic degree engineering or physics (Master preferred)
· Experience in industrial modeling/simulation for different domains (e. g. mechanics, electromagnetics, thermal, CFD)
· Experience in finite element methods
· Experience in high level programming
· Experience in ANSYS software package desirable
· Communication in both German and English
· Perform numerical simulations to find solutions during the development process
· Be the contact person for simulation topics
· Get involved in R&D project teams and evaluate need for simulations
The Junior/Senior R&D Engineer Numerical Simulation will be part of the R&D pumps and drives team, that develops pumps for the Industrial Product Organization (IPO). This role involves interdisciplinary work on different types of R&D projects. The main responsibility is driving the numerical simulation activities in the R&D organization.
Among others the following subjects parts will be the main focus: performing numerical simulations, validate simulation results, organizing/scheduling trainings, provide solutions for automation of specific simulations.
The place of work will be Itzehoe near Hamburg. This position reports to the R&D Manager Drives & Diagnostics.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: