Flowserve Corporation Production Supervisor in Memphis, Tennessee
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Responsible and accountable for the shop Pump Assembly operations.
• Effectively lead and manage people resources as measured by safety performance, turnover and employee development sponsorship.
• Achieve monthly and quarterly shipment and operating income plans.
• Meet or exceed on-time performance plan to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Assure compliance with all nuclear quality requirements and nuclear quality control procedures.
• Manage shop resources to meet deliverables.
• Drive CIP culture throughout organization and meet cycle time reduction goals
• BSME or a Technical degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2 years of engineering experience with centrifugal pumps or rotating equipment as a lead or supervisor.
• CIP training and experience required
• Sound understanding of assembly processes and procedures in a manufacturing or repair environment.
• Good working knowledge of pumps & rotating equipment required
• Excellent leadership, communication, planning and organizational skills.
• Understanding of EPA and OSHA regulations.
• Strong computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience supervising others, preferably in a manufacturing/repair environment
• Good working knowledge of Flowserve product line (pumps & rotating equipment) preferred
"Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer"
Job Posting Category Operations
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 10%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 34986BR