Flowserve Corporation Project Manager in Mendoza, Argentina
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Act as single point of contact for customers on assigned orders
• Proactively monitor project schedule, costs, risks and deliverables; develop contingency plans as necessary
• Communicate with customers in a timely, professional and clear manner
• Able to manage multiple projects on a daily basis
• Ensure project specifications are understood and being complied during the course of the project.
• Manage project documentation status
• Coordinate with functional areas to resolve customer and internal project issues
• Communicate with all levels of the organization internally and externally
• Embrace and actively participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives
Experience understanding customer specifications, and contract/purchase order review
• Understanding of manufacturing process and fabrication standards
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
• Exhibits leadership and the ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
• Accountable and strong commitment to getting the job done
• Familiarity with industry specifications
• Pump/rotating equipment experience is a plus.
• PMP and other project management certifications is a plus.
• Ability to travel both domestic and international.
Responsible for project execution to established schedule, monitoring project margin erosion, and ensuring financial milestones during the course of the project are met in a timely manner.
Conduct Phase Gate Review meetings andd KOM with customers (internal and overseas)
Present formal monthly project status review updates to Leadership Team.
Responsible for handling warranty and field issues on respective projects.
Job Posting Category Operations
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 20%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible Yes
Req ID 36040BR