Flowserve Corporation Precision Assembler in Pasadena, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
As a shop mechanic of a Flowserve Quick Repair Center in Pasadena, TX you will disassemble, clean, evaluate and reassemble various pumps. These pumps will vary in size and are primarily used within the chemical industrial settings, such as refineries and factories.
Precision Assembler duties, include, but not limited to:
• Perform hands-on shop inspection, reporting, cleaning, and reassembly of pumps.
• Correctly and safely use hand tools to repair tasks.
• Accurately interpret drawings for assembly, repair, and reassembly as required including completion of applicable quality documentation in either paper or electronic form.
• Perform failure assessments and make recommendations to shop management.
• Verify quality of finished work with precision measurement tools.
• Perform full I&E assembly to include performance testing.
• Enter data as needed to track process steps, parts, materials, and time.
• Adhere to all safety procedures, including wearing personal safety equipment.
• Communicate effectively to peers and supervisors about jobs and issues.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 5+ years mechanical experience, including experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Familiarity with shop drawings
• Able to use various hand and machine tools, as well as measurement tools
• Must be willing to work overtime hours as required, including, weekends & holidays .
• Possess ability to communicate effectively and present information to team members, customers, and managers.
• Stand for long periods, and occasionally lift or push large, heavy objects (up to 50 lbs)
• Perform other duties as required
Job Posting Category Operations
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 5%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 37094BR