Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Santa Clara Coatitla, Mexico
The Manufacturing Manager will:
· Provide daily management and long-term leadership to ensure that the Facility meets the customers’ needs, achieves monthly and annual business metrics/plans, and is positioned for sustainability and growth.
· Manage and supervise a team of support professionals and shop staff. Consistently follow best practices in hiring, coaching, training, performance management, salary planning, and succession planning.
· Maintain a sight-line on jobs as they enter and move through the operation, while relying on the Production Supervisor to insure that quality, safety, cost, and schedule standards are maintained.
· Partner with and leverage insight from Sales Team to stay knowledgeable and up-to-date on market conditions, and the business and operational needs of our customers.
· Collaborate as needed with engineers, sales, and operations as they troubleshoot mechanical challenges, and work with customers
· Build relationships with customers and suppliers, moving from a product-driven to a service-driven approach.
· Continuously evaluate staffing levels and skill mixes to ensure that the Facility has the capacity to meet the demand for products.
· Develop, advocate for, and implement capital spending/improvement plans for the facility and equipment.
· Participate in strategic business planning with Flowserve leadership.
· Align individual performance goals and measures systematically, and consistently use them to drive performance.
Bachelor’s Degree is desired, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
Knowledge of quality management systems (ISO 9000), Lean Manufacturing concepts, and continuous improvement initiatives and tools.
Green Belt Certification is highly desired.
Job Posting Category Engineering/R&D
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 15%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Req ID 35829BR