Flowserve Corporation Accounting Clerk in Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is now hiring for an Accounting Clerk to join our Finance team in Balakong. This position will primarily be handling all accounts payable responsibilities for our Malaysia entities.
Our ideal candidate comes with a minimum qualification of a Diploma in Accountancy or LCCI certification with a minimum of 2 years of experience handling general accounting responsibilities.
We are looking for team players who are systematic and organized. You should be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially within Excel. Good communication and report writing skills will also be essential to the role.
• Data entry of all vendor invoices including Intercompany to AP account in PRMS (Inhouse ERP system).
• Proper filing of all supplier outstanding invoices.
• Ensure all outstanding invoices are pulled out for payment timely as per payment terms.
• Enter all payments into BOA (cash Pro online) follow up for approval and complete payment process.
• Data entry of all payments into PRMS.
• Ensure 3-way matching is performed before payment.
• Prepare necessary credit limit from vendors and get approval on credit limit and payment terms.
• Reconciliation of AP (including intercompany AP).
• Obtain Intercompany confirmation monthly.
• Ensure compliance of accounting / Sox policy for AP module.
• Assist Accountant in all other accounting related matters.
Job Posting Category Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 100%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Req ID 35096BR