Flowserve Corporation Manager, Supply Chain in Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Support Operations by maintaining inventory accuracy of material available for production.
· Ensure that inventory shrinkage due to loss, theft or damage is kept to a minimum.
· Implement improvement processes and systems to increase inventory accuracy, minimize costs, and reduce inventory where possible. -Develop accurate written procedures for all main inventory control processes and functions.
· Ensure transactional integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
· Arrange and manage monthly stock count to ensure correct and proper consolidation/ reconciliation of inventory for later inventory adjustment.
· Physical check stock to verify / check (both receiving & outgoing, parts for repair jobs, production order)
· Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
· Submitting scrap stock request / report to Finance after GM approval (Monthly).
· Oversee and coordinate all material movement from receipt to consumption.
SAP MM new code creation
MM location bin allocation
SAP backup person - sales billing, production order, GRN (inter-company)
Name Plate making for production order
GIT, Items tag printing (labels)
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
· Minimum 5 years of experience in related field (Inventory Control, Warehousing). -Great Plains expertise required.
· Good communicator and team member.
· High degree of initiative and ownership.
· Familiarity with lean manufacturing concepts and tools.
· Good working knowledge of SAP will be advantageous
· Experience in a discrete and/or job shop manufacturing environment
Job Posting Category Logistics
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 0%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Req ID 35962BR