Flowserve Corporation QA Engineer in Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Evaluation of suppliers/vendors and the implementation and monitoring of the supplier/vendor quality
• Monitoring and maintaining ISO9000 certification.
• Lead quality planning efforts including the development of quality plans, quality improvement processes and quality inspections.
• Root cause analysis and subsequent implementation of corrective actions in managing customer feedback.
• Resolution of customer complaints, customer corrective action requests and warranty issues.
• Main point of contact for guiding, coaching and training on quality matters.
• To monitor and perform audits in order to ensure compliance to systems and procedures and to support customer audits/inspections.
• Manage all affairs related to all SHEA matters including setting up and improving processes as well as ensuring full compliance to Flowserve and industry standards.
• Identify areas for improvement and develop improvement programs.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of experience within quality management especially QA.
Prior experience working with or implementing ISO 9000 and CIP programs (Kaizen and 6 sigma) will be preferable.
ASQ Quality Engineer certification and Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certifications will be advantageous
Bilingual in English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese associates
Flowserve is now hiring for a QA Engineer to join our team at our SIHI Pumps location in Selangor. The QA Engineer will be responsible for the entire quality assurance process including the management of the quality management system and continuous improvement processes.
Primary Posting Location:
Selangor Darul Ehsan, MY
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: