Flowserve Corporation Accountant in Singapore, Singapore
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
This position requires the incumbent to report to SEA Finance Manager and matrix reporting to North Asia Finance Manager.
· Prepare and review monthly management report for subsidiary: Korea;
· Assist in the preparation of regional weekly Flash, monthly forecast and annual budget as well as prepare on the monthly audit schedules.
· Perform the consolidation of the weekly update by regions for regional controller and Platform leader review.
· Prepare and analyze the financial data for Singapore region including Margin analysis, PPV.
· Support the Finance Manager, Regional Controller and Platform Leader in report generation and other ad hoc assignments or corporate requirements.
· This position is based in Tuas.
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting with minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing environment.
· Experience in F&PA role will be an added advantage;
· Good command of English and ability to communicate in Mandarin or Korean will be an added advantage;
· Good / Excellent excel skills;
· Good interpersonal skills, able to work well across functions and regions;
· Fast learner, proactive and able to work in a fast pace environment.
Job Posting Category Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 0%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Req ID 35852BR