Flowserve Corporation Accountant in Singapore, Singapore
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Assist in the General Admin, Accounting and Tax matters for SIHI Singapore entity
Handle general administrative duties.
• Handle and maintain full set of accounts.
• Responsible for accurate monthly closing of accounts for SIHI Singapore
• Prepare and file monthly & yearly tax returns.
• Ensure effective internal control and compliance to company policies, local laws & statutory audits.
• Preparation of tax invoices, purchase orders, delivery orders, debit notes, account payables, account receivables,
petty cash, banker guarantees, IC charges, etc.
• Monitoring & forecasting of working capital & operational cash flow.
• Payroll tax, pension, insurance & expense preparation & disbursement.
• Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
• Min 2 years of relevant experience handling full set of accounts.
• Good knowledge & application of Microsoft office.
• Fluent in spoken & written English.
• Meticulous, detailed, self motivated, responsible and team player who is able to work with minimal supervision.
Job Posting Category Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 0%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Req ID 37064BR