Flowserve Corporation Temporary Employee R&D in Springville, Utah
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Working toward a Bachelor of Science Engineering degree GPA of 3.0 of higher
· Must have the ability to read and interpret technical specification
· Technical skills and hands on aptitude
· Report writing and technical memos.
· Oral and written communications
· Interpersonal skills
· Accountability and execution for completing work timely and to specification
· Ability to lift 20 lbs.
• SolidWorks or other CAD training
• Interact effectively with other engineers without supervision
• Demonstrate flexibility to work in multi tasks and produce results
• Engage with ME test Engineers responsible for the design of test fixtures
• Personally assist team to meet deadlines.
This Co-op position is to work closely with our R&D Mechanical Engineers to help test and troubleshoot new designed products and also to help build new test fixture to validate the products in a production line. The chosen candidate will work at the Flowserve facility in Springville, Utah.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Temporary Employee R&D
Primary Posting Location:
Springville, Utah US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
United States of America
Auto req ID: