Flowserve Corporation Design Drafter in Temecula, California
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· A.S. in Industrial Design or Engineering Graphics; or a minimum of 3 years relevant drafting experience.
· Familiarity in AutoCAD Mechanical, plus 2 years of design/drafting experience.
· Autodesk Inventor experience (preferred) or other 3D solid modeling software.
· Background in rotating equipment, mechanical seals, API Piping Plans highly desirable.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software required. (Familiarity with Flowserve Imager, EIS, PRMS is a plus).
· Detail oriented with a focus on first-time quality
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate and problem-solve with others
· Responsive and able to prioritize and meet deadlines on a high volume of tasks
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Flowserve in Temecula CA is seeking a Design Drafter to join our team that manufactures mechanical seals and welded metal bellows used in industrial settings such as refineries and factories. The Design Drafter accurately prepares assembly, detail part, and drawings as to support customer proposals, current jobs, and repairs.
· Create, update, and maintain drawings in AutoCAD Mechanical, adhering to Flowserve Engineering Standards and common design best practices.
· Apply knowledge of our products, drawing tools, and drawing systems so as to contribute fully to daily operations and the resolution of technical issues
· Support Customer Service, Purchasing, and Manufacturing as required, and on tooling issues and the non-conformance process.
· Support Sales by supplying drawings to customers and to Manufacturing. This includes quick response competitor change-out orders.
· Support Applied Technical Solutions group on trouble jobs and warranty support.
· Support Product Development engineers on testing, special design development support, and projects.
· Maintain safety awareness. Apply and promote safety into the design of products
Primary Posting Location:
Temecula, California US
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
United States of America
Auto req ID: