Flowserve Corporation Project Manager in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Support efforts to meet safety targets and maintain zero lost time injury status.
• Proactively monitor project schedule, costs, risks and deliverables; develop contingency plans as necessary
• Perform contract review and be clear on project deliverables. Ensure contractual deliverables are met and issue cost adders for anything that is outside of the original scope of supply.
• Manage project documentation status and provide monthly reporting. Maintain schedule and track costs.
• Ensure each project is properly closed with lessons learned.
• Coordinate with functional areas to resolve customer and internal project issues
• Communicate with all levels of the organization internally and externally
• Embrace and actively participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives
• Manage the customer and keep them informed on the status of the order on a professional and timely manner.
• Interface and support the other disciplines so they stay focused on the project needs.
• High school diploma or GED is required
• 5 years of of related experience is required
• Able to manage multiple projects on a daily basis
• Support sales on upcoming high priority projects. Support sales to drive acquisition of new orders.
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Power Point and MS Project
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with impact
• College degree is preferred
Job Posting Category Engineering/R&D
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 5%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Country United States of America
Req ID 35524BR