Flowserve Corporation Supervisor, Field Service in Thailand
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Performs service duties, and supervises and coordinates activities of workers to ensure that all Service activities are completed in an efficient and prompt manner.
· Preventative maintenance of all machinery & equipment of the Service department.
· Maintaining levels of inventory, ordering and delivery of all necessary parts, supplies and equipment for the Service
department under the direction and with the approval of the Supply Chain Manager.
· Assisting in the disciplinary or promotional recommendations of all service personnel. Reports and manages any disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy
· Responsible for ensuring all SHEA standards and company safety policies are complied with at all times.
· Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
· Reports all incidents, accidents and near misses as per company policy.
· Responsible for a 24-hour response to service requests.
· Set up staff to be available to work on an on-call basis.
· Maintaining the required uniform and insuring a professional appearance, attitude and response for all service, personnel at all times.
· Responsible for performance appraisals, recognition, employee development and hiring
· Motivates, mentors and coaches the team to help them achieve their highest performance level
· Provides annual review of team and setting of Job Description & KPIs
· Maintains time and attendance compliance ensuring proper documentation is recorded.
· Responsible for communicating procedural changes and all team scheduling.
· Plans, directs, supervises and evaluates workflow. Coordinates work activities with team lead to achieve the volume expected to meet operational requirements
· Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner. Scheduling of field service calls by technicians.
· Collaborates with other internal functions as necessary to effectively manage the Customer issue resolution process
· Provides appropriate support and guidance for escalations involving customer issues
· Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their duties
· Responsible for staff quality assurance, promoting order accuracy and customer satisfaction
· Performs constant monitoring of service level compliance and report on operational metrics
· Assists with daily operation of department to include the development, analyses, and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs
· Partners with management to create, document and implement work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives to improve efficiencies of team
· Participates in special projects or performs duties in cross-functional teams as requested
Other duties as the GM considers appropriate.
• Proven ability to execute and oversee complex processes and procedures of Customer Order management
• Develops and maintains productive work relationships across levels, functions and geographies, and models the importance of teamwork
• Examines issues from multiple perspectives as applicable to develop well-reasoned, sustainable solutions to problems
• Takes initiative and ownership to identify and achieve goals and objectives. Conveys appropriate sense of urgency
• Ability to utilize critical thinking to identify, analyze and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Understands and is responsive to others' needs and concerns; demonstrates effective listening skills. Is respectful and considerate of others; values diversity and embraces differences in people and approaches
• Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns
• Through effective execution, regularly achieves objectives and desired benefits. Sets appropriate timelines and follows projects and tasks through to completion. Strives for quality in everything he/she does
• Emphasizes and participates in the development of him/herself and others and applies effective coaching skills to develop staff
• Understands the importance of his/her role as a representative of Flowserve by demonstrating a positive and professional service orientation to internal and external customers
• Ability to diffuse difficult interactions leading to positive results
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
• Customer and client focused
• Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills in English language
• Strong ability to manage multiple responsibilities and demands
• Ability to develop and implement process improvements
• Good working use of Microsoft Office and ERP system(SAP preferred).
• Full driving license.
Job Posting Category Engineering/R&D
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 10%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Req ID 35243BR