Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Abahsain, Saudi Arabia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Performs tasks associated with new design opportunities to enhance assigned products and reduce product cost and/or lead times to plan.
· Provides engineering and technical support to the manufacture of equipment, repairs, parts, and service activities to meet global goals.
· Applies established global and local Flowserve standards
· Meets deadlines on assigned tasks and projects
· Generates bills of material, assembly and manufacturing drawings for standardized products
· Provides assistance/support to manufacturing and assists in Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) efforts
· Conducts basic engineering analysis under supervision
· Carry out design calculations and other design verification methods and document the results.
· Gather data to aid Design Engineers to promptly investigate & resolve shop floor problems relating to design or quality issues; record & report findings, make corrections & help to implement permanent, cost effective solutions.
· Ensures on-time performance of assigned tasks
· Ensures accuracy of content for engineering drawings, bill of materials and engineering analysis quality
· Provides responses to internal and external customer feedback
· Ensures productivity
· Monthly reporting
· Compliant and timely Design Review reporting
· Development of new/improved design standard and procedural documents
· Bachelor of Science Engineering degree or equivalent
· Computer Assisted Design/3-Dimensional design
· Engineering practice
· Effective oral and written communications & interpersonal skills
· Accountability and execution for completing work timely and to specifications
· Basic project management skills
· Basic information technology tools including Windows, Microsoft Office products and other related tools. 2D and 3D Cad would be advantageous.
· Fluency in the English language
· Fluency in the Arabic will be an advantage.
· Basic understanding of pump applications and types.
· Basic understanding of fluid mechanics and its application.
· Applied Mathematics
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: