Flowserve Corporation Field Service Technician in Abahsain, Saudi Arabia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Providing service and customer support during field visits
· Tests and repairs equipment at the customer’s site.
· Confirms that machinery and instruments function normally and provides contract or warranty repair or replacement on-site when necessary.
· Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
· Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
· Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
· Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
· Produce timely and detailed service reports
· Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
· Build positive relationships with customers
· Maintain customer satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to investigate complaints, identify resolutions, suggest enhanced operating techniques, and recommend system improvements.
Mechanical engineering diploma or Mechanical technician diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in same position
The ability to work within the deadlines
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Field Service Technician
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: