Flowserve Corporation Apprentice Operations in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
To be trained as a Quality Control Inspector, to
undertake a structured training program of Quality Control/Quality Assurance
work in order to gain the required skills and knowledge to support the
business requirements of the company.
• Observing, learning and understanding a wide range of quality skills and processes while under the instruction of skilled quality inspector.
• Able to demonstrate these skills and processes as the training period progresses by working independently or with a team, to undertake tasks as instructed and increasing overall contribution to the department.
• To undertake and successfully complete suitable training courses throughout the training period, achieving the practical skills in order to entitle yearly progression leading to the award of a suitable qualification quality inspector.
• Learning and understanding the importance of Health and safety within the workspace and the company.
• To learn how to maintain workshop quality related equipment and to keep it in good repair.
• To maintain a logbook over the duration of the apprenticeship period, recording projects that have been undertaken and the skills learned.
• To maintain and to ensure general good housekeeping of the workplace.
• To maintain a smart appearance and to act in a professional manner at all times during the apprenticeship.
• To perform any other duties appropriate to the grade and role of the post holder
• A high school diploma or GED is required
• Vocational training is preferred.
• Good mechanical aptitude, dexterity, and hand-eye coordination are required.
No prior experience is required
Ability to understand and can communicate in English Language
Ability to work on / using computer
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Apprentice Operations
Primary Posting Location: Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 5%
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Country: Saudi Arabia
Auto req ID: 48508BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.