Flowserve Corporation Parts Estimator in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
includes, but not limited to :
• Generate of high quality, on time, value priced Parts Proposal to facilitate order fulfillment
• Lead all coordination efforts on applicable aftermarket quotes while ensuring close collaboration and communication with all applicable stakeholders
• Review customer specifications and documents in order to apply current FLS technical and commercial requirements
• Drive daily tactical customer proposals in addition to support strategic pricing needs for AM Units, LTA, BPA , SPIR initiatives as well as identified sales win back opportunities
• Develop detailed costs and sourcing options for highly engineered components, with varying degrees of complexity and market sensitivity
• Coordinate and manage sub-supplier requests, replacement parts and components, labor estimates and quotations related to aftermarket requests.
• Apply sales strategies, tools and processes to drive opportunity success
• Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of pump applications and types, a clear understanding of pump affinity laws and how these relate to pumps and systems .
• Manage and monitor the proposal throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining designated workload management tool, while monitoring hit-rate is optimized .
• Able to work in matrix/direct reporting structure with Sub Regional Leaders
• Metrics (volume-responsiveness-effectiveness) driven
• College Degree, or equivalent relevant industry experience
• Co-op or Intern experience as an Quoting Resource with an industrial equipment manufacturer is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• English proficiency; Arabic language is a plus
• Excellent understanding of life cycle cost principles and the ability to create value added proposals that differentiate Flowserve product offerings
• Ability to create detailed Excel database and reports: Pivot and Access are a plus
• Ability to create detailed cost price proposals for large, complex, high value parts
• Good organization skills and attention to details, time management, and deadlines
• Strong problem solving skills, able to work independently and be a Team Player with an international mindset and approach
• Ability to multi task efficiently and set priorities in a fast paced environment
• Attention to detail and process oriented mindset with mechanical aptitude .
• Proficiency in Microsoft package (Excel, Power Point, Word, Access)
Locally available Saudi national candidate
Primary Posting Location: Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Parts Estimator
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 5%
Job Posting Category: Sales
Employment Type: Full time
Country: Saudi Arabia
Auto req ID: 48462BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.