Flowserve Corporation Sales Support Representative in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· College Degree, or equivalent in computer and programming.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
· English proficiency; Arabic language is a plus
· Ability to create detailed Excel database and reports: Pivot and Access are a plus.
· Good organization skills and attention to details, time management, and deadlines
· Ability to multi task efficiently and set pirorities in a fast paced invornoment
· Attention to detail and process oriented mindset with mechanical aptitude.
In this role, the candidate will be involved in the issuing of orders to the individual BUs with the related OEF, will be responsible for updating the databases like GID and Infoshare in terms of Customer and End User correctness; type of pump and service as well as verification of the existence of the BOM for a request to update data proactively.
The candidate will have the direct responsibility to carry out reports monthly, quarterly, mid-year and year-end, comparing the results per Account vs previous year, vs current Plan.
The candidate will be responsible for updating the forecast received from Sales Team according to the current company systems (COBRA - VN - AMP) with the aim of simplifying the relationship of sharing data and objectives with the respective BU (Local and Overseas).
· Proficiency in Microsoft package (Excel, Power Point, Word, Access)
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Sales Support Representative
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: