Flowserve Corporation Applications Engineer M/F in Arnage Cedex, France
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
107%;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:FR;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">We are looking for an Applications Engineer to provide support and guidance to Sales Engineers and Operations, from the inception of a requisition to final negotiation. Your challenge will be to help create the optimal solution for our clients in different sectors ( oil and gas, chemical, pharma....) while respecting the interests and needs of Flowserve.
This includes ensuring all customer technical needs are met while quoting the best possible price.
You will work with a large range of products recognized internationally, but above all you conceptualize tailored solutions by working on a system, not a simple product! You are in regular contact with the technical services of our
customers, but also the internal services (sales, factories around the world, customer service...).
This role is a great gateway to wide variety of internal opportunities: from sales to project or engineering, you're in the driver seat!
This position is ideally located in Villeneuve d'Asq, Trappes or Le Mans, but other locations are possible at Nanterre, Courtaboeuf, Rouen, Lyon, Nantes, Strasbourg, Martigues, Bordeaux ..
· Clarify technical specs of the required components for pumps with the customer and sub suppliers
· Prepare timely, correct proposals
· Answer queries regarding terms of contracts, lead times and documentation requirements
· Review all valve orders for completeness and accuracy
· Work closely with Flowserve teams to enhance our communication, project pursuit, collaboration and overall
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with minimum two years of Professional experience
· Competency in Microsoft Office and if possible CAD software
· Good verbal and written communication skills in both french and English
· Experience with project management
· Flexible, organized, self-motivated and able to prioritize a variable workload
· Willingness to work as part of a team to meeting daily demands and unit objectives
· Strong customer service ethic
What We Offer you
· Multinational & dynamic working environment
· Large and varied product portfolio
· Opportunity to work in a fast growing industry sector
· Gateway to wider internal opportunities
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Applications Engineer M/F
Primary Posting Location: Arnage Cedex, France
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 0%
Job Posting Category: Sales
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 47638BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.