Flowserve Corporation CIP Manager in Arnage Cedex, France
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Be the facility lead practitioner, coach, teacher, trainer and consultant in developing, supporting and leading continuous improvement culture within the site they reside, and across Flowserve as required.
Facilitates continuous improvement actions and employee involvement teams throughout the platform / site and across all functional areas, in the pursuit of sustained beneficial change.
Implements train-the-trainer approach and rapid, sustained implementation through learn-by-doing methods.
Facilitates improvement implementation through: Employee teams, Continuous Improvement events , Team improvement projects, Lean Enterprise training workshops.
Provides local leadership, coaching and training in lean thinking, lean processes and lean production
Co-creates, sustains, revises and measures progress on the Business area Continuous Improvement Plan that contributes to the future state.
Focuses teams on continuous improvement, by involving people in meeting productivity and site / platform objectives.
In unison with the plant manager and plant controller, ensure that benefits related to CI initiatives are calculated according to corporate standards, are realistic and obtainable and are ultimately achieved within the targeted timespan.
Assures that planned improvements are implemented, measured, driven to closure and crossed to operating results. Assures that predicted savings are tracked, validated and posted to the site’s operating results.
Identifies opportunities to implement common processes and best practices from other sites within Platforms and across Flowserve; disseminates and acts upon relevant industry and corporate benchmarking data.
• Able to demonstrate proficient oral and written communication skills.
• Ideally holds an indentured Apprenticeship or equivalent or academic qualification of minimum Bachelor Degree level
• 3 years+ experience in a manufacturing environment
· Six sigma black belt (business CIL), Green Belt (VS CIL), or Lean Certified
• Technical or Business Bachelor Degree preferred
• 3 years+ industrial manufacturing experience
Include details of how these can be assessed during recruitment e.g. certification check, interview, selection test, etc.
• 7 quality tool practitioner (fishbone, 5 Why’s / Ishikawa, histograms, control charts, pareto analysis, scatter diagrams and stratification)
• Knowledge and experience of leading change
• Strong facilitation skills
• Ability to work with/across all functional areas
• Automotive, or other industry experience where lean or operational excellence is core to the business
Highlight if essential or desired
Reporting to both the local facility leader and platform operations leader, the role involves facilitating continuous improvement implementation and employee involvement at the business level. Accountable for coaching Lean enterprise methods and integrating with the business to form business improvement plans that deliver tangible benefits to business performance.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Arnage Cedex, FR
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: