Flowserve Corporation Design Drafter in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Team player, who is highly self-motivated.
· High quality on deliverables
· Highly committed and quick learner
· Timely responsiveness to internal & external customers.
· Listen attentively and understand job information clearly.
· Evaluate work, sets priorities and quickly focuses on most critical needs.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Communicate professionally and with accepted business etiquette; work well with people in other departments and with customers.
· Experienced user of computer programs like Windows, Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
· Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 2 years of design and drafting experience in Pump or related industry.
· Excellent ability to read and understand engineering drawings/documents
· Proficient in 3D modelling (Autodesk Inventor) and AutoCAD 2D drafting
· Must be conversant with GD&T and drafting standard ANSI Y 14.5
· Hands on experience in pump assembly, repair and servicing is an advantage
· Performs work that is varied and complex, under direct supervision. Consistently applies knowledge of functional concepts and prior experience to work assignments.
· Gather all relevant information for each assignment, review all the inputs, understand scope of work and complete the assigned task by meeting or exceeding customer expectation.
· Timely update status to all the stake holders.
· Follow established engineering standards and procedures for product design to produce consistent and reliable results.
· Check each design for compliance to job specifications; design form, fit, and function; safety in assembly, maintenance and operation; method and ease of manufacture; method and ease of assembly. Perform self-checking.
· Deliver clear and complete drawings/analysis reports/ documentation/part list, as per the deliverables of the assignment, ensuring On-time delivery and quality.
· Understand the basic functions of documentation control, document preservation and computer filing
· Maintain and develop technical and other interpersonal skills, always in full compliance with company policies, using the resources productively and innovatively.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: